Like many businesses, 2020 was a year of challenge, change, and frustration and as a team we did our upmost to stay positive, resilient and be there for our clients.
It also brought more highs than we expected and last week we sat down as a team and reflected on the year – what we had achieved, what we have learnt and what this means for us going forward.
As individuals and as a business we are not great at blowing our own trumpet, yet we realised that we had delivered some significant projects. The list of key highlights of 2020 included:
- Delivered our virtual finance business simulation globally to Asia Pacific, European, Middle East and African firms, in addition to UK national and regional practices
- Worked with a leading UK national accounting practice to launch and deliver a key business change programme, including the project management, delivery and facilitation of a virtual national conference to over 300 fee earners! It was such a success, that the five other national teams now want a virtual conference in 2021
- Created and delivered our Trusted Client Advisor programme for a Global Accounting network and a leading UK regional firm
- Built our ‘Performance Hub’ platform to host tools, resources and materials to help individuals and teams drive better performance in Leadership, Management, Commerciality, Business Development and Client Advisory; set for launch in 2021
- Supported ‘clients of clients’ with the delivery of client and alumni programmes, including resilience sessions for a national energy provider, and finance for in-house lawyers
- Accelerated our virtual delivery offer, with all of our programmes converted to an effective virtual format
- Grew our Executive level coaching offer with a consistent level of assignments
- Successfully delivered leadership and management programmes to senior audiences in Accounting and Law firms
- Designed and delivered a new developmental programme for VP level of a tech organisation
- Led over 40 virtual masterclasses for Managing Partners, Chief Executive Officers and Human Resources Leaders
- Designed, authored and launched a new website
2021 has begun and it all feels a little similar. Uncertainty, confusion, anxiety and challenge – but with more than a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Looking back, you know what, we did alright! Looking forward, well bring it on! Wishing all our clients and contacts a less bumpy journey ahead!