- Does your strategy set out how to achieve your goals?
- Is it well articulated to the wider team?
- Do you need help in cajoling your partners to sign up to a strategy?
- Will your current strategy achieve your objectives?
“…Our strategy was too broad to be effective and had no mechanism for execution. With help from theGrogroup we were able to refine a plan that clearly sets out how we can achieve what we must and plan for succession …”
Partner, Top 20 accounting firm
Writing an effective strategic plan
Writing a strategic plan is easy – it’s the execution that is so tough to do!
We support professional services firms in writing a strategic plan and developing a strategic plan in a number of ways:
- Challenge in creating a clear and engaging vision
- Ensuring the strategic plan is based upon external evidence
- Managing execution and planning succession
- Challenge around how the plan can be ‘sold’ to partners
Creating an effective strategic plan is complex. It depends on your geography, USP (do you really have one?), range of clients and firm structure. Too many firms could create a strong plan but are doomed through the way their firm is structured and the lack of accountability that ensues.
Strategy and Execution case study
See all testimonials
Strategy Review with the Board of a PSF
A regional PSF business had grown, and performance of the business was varied. New people had joined and there comes a critical point in maturity of the business where profitability and business direction is unknown and profitability suffers. We worked with the Board to address this challenge....
Read full case study