We are constantly ‘presenting’ a message to our teams and in meetings. Yet, if we have to stand up and make it formal then suddenly it becomes something else – because we are focusing on the wrong thing!
We focus on:
- Starting with the fear – just what is it about public speaking?
- Why fear is an internally created illusion
- The 4 purposes of presentations
- Flipping the focus – ITS NOT ABOUT YOU!
- Audience profiling
- Structuring the message and creating stories
- The human memory – emotions stick
- Designing and planning
We have developed an approach to helping people ‘flip the fear’ into a more positive mindset and create audience focused, clear, simple and structured messages.
We help people:
- Build confidence
- Have a simple technique to ensure you deliver practical and useful session
- Have a selection of engagement tools at your disposal
- Anticipate questions and challenges and know how to respond confidently
- Take control of nerves and have them work in your favour
- Practice, practice, practice and improve through feedback
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01892 610060